Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any products from the site. In these terms and conditions, the "Company" refers to naturaLab and the "Customer" refers to any person, firm or organisation company which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
1. You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company's sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company's website without prior and separate notice.
2. Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
3. The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all price listed are inclusive VAT 21%. Each product stated shelf life.
4. The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company shall offer full refund based on the amount the Customer has paid.
5. The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
6. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that naturaLab is unable to supply any of the products or services in your order, naturaLab will notify you by phone or email.
7. All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognize the products only. The actual size, dimension and color of the products may differ.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
8. To register with the Company website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
9. Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
a. Customer must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
b. Customer is responsible for are safeguarding his/her username and password;
c. Customer authorizes us to assume that any person using the site with his/her username and password is either him/her or is authorized to act for him/her.
10. The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
11. Customer must self-update in profile or contact naturaLab by email email@example.com, immediately of any changes to the information that he/she provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
12. Customer is liable for every order made under his/her login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using his/her login.
13. Should Customer find any unauthorized use of his/her login, he/she shall notify the Company immediately and effectively.
14. Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via , you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
15. Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order.
16. naturaLab is not obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. After naturaLab accepts the order, which is done by sending an email to you called an “Order Confirmation”, the Company shall be legally bound to supply you the product..
17. Until naturaLab has accepted your order, it reserves the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
18. naturaLab accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal and Gift Vouchers. naturaLab shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that naturaLab does not receive cash on delivery.
19. All product prices listed are in euro (€).
20. To provide secure online commerce transactions, naturaLab uses Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it could not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
21. The Company may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and the Company reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customer.
22. Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order can be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card before you could continue with the order.
23. naturaLab reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
24. If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by naturaLab, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. naturaLab shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
25. naturaLabe gift vouchers and promo codes are redeemable on online purchase.
25. naturaLab shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by naturaLab or chosen by you upon checkout.
26. naturaLab aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law. naturaLab shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
27. Delivery time frame
Netherlands within 1-3 working days
EU within 7 - 10 working days
International within 15-20 working days by postNL or DHL.
naturaLab cannot be held responsible for custom fees.
Note: There is no delivery on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
28. On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for delivery. All risk of the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
29. Please note that it might not be possible for naturaLab to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
29. Delivery Charges of the order received as below:
Flat rate €5.75 apply to all orders in Netherlands by DHL. Free delivery fees for orders over €50.
Flat rate €19 apply to other EU by DHL, free delivery fees for order over €100.
For international shipping: shipping cost are indicated when you enter the delivery address upon checkout. With the option on postNL international or DHL.
30. If you are not available to receive delivery or perform the collection, the carrier company may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
31. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, then naturaLab may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to naturaLab) do the following:
a. no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that naturaLab will immediately cancel the order, in which case naturaLab will refund to you or your credit card company as applicable any money already paid to naturaLab under the order, less reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided).
32. If you request for redelivery, naturaLab is entitled to charge you for providing the service.
33. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify naturaLab immediately of any change to their delivery address.
34. naturaLab reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at sole discretion absolutely.
35. naturaLab shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
Identity of the entrepreneur
Suzanne Loh - naturaLab
corantijnstraat 5-2, 1058DA, Amsterdam.
Contact: +31 (0) 614459067. from Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm.
Chamber of Commerce: 67643493
37. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Dutch law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts of Netherlands.
38. By accessing and using , you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, naturaLab shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to user the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
To the extent permitted by law, this site and all information and materials contained in it are provided without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non-infringement. naturaLab has no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the site, to the extent permitted by law. naturaLab assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the site/catalogue, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the site/catalogue, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text images or other material or information to or from the site.