This deodorant balm melts into your skin effortlessly and is perfect for daily use on all skin types. It provides all-day odor protection.
• coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, not only great at moisturizing the skin but because it also increases skin elasticity, it can be anti-aging as well. The seemingly magical oil also contains many antioxidants, especially vitamin E, which means it can protect skin from free radical damage. Additionally, coconut oil has lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties, so it can help fight acne-causing bacteria.
• high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
• mango butter suitable for all skin types, it contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants. The rich, nourishing nature of this butter can even help benefit those suffering from skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. the vitamin C in mango butter helps it to boost the skin, brightening it, while the Vitamin A helps to increase the skin's youthful appearance, reducing fine lines.
• cacao butter smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin, it forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
• bees wax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
• arrowroot powder absorbs oil beautifully and also promotes natural healing as it penetrates the skin. It reduces odors, moisturizes the skin and helps to eliminate toxins.
• kaolin clay has some important detoxifying and stimulating effects. The clay is a gentle for any skin type, extracting impurities and absorbing excess oils without causing inflammation or redness.
• thanks to its antibacterial properties, bergamot essential oil is a natural cleanser to purify your skin.
apply pea size amount on each armpit using circular motion.