Natural paw balm keeps the paws of your furry best friend miosturized and prevents skin from cracking. Suitable for cats & dogs. All natural ingredients and non toxic for our furry best friends.
• high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
• coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, not only great at moisturizing the skin but because it also increases skin elasticity, it can be anti-aging as well. The seemingly magical oil also contains many antioxidants, especially vitamin E, which means it can protect skin from free radical damage. Additionally, coconut oil has lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties, so it can help fight acne-causing bacteria.
• vitamin E protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals. It can helps on skin repair.
• olive oil acts as an antioxidant, which is a substance that prevents oxidation, it contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, these vitamins may be beneficial for the skin. It also be used to treat bacterial infections of the skin and improve healing.
• bees wax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
dog paw balm
put a little in your hand or on your fingers and rub gently onto paws. allow to absorb. for best results use daily. dogs & cats love to lick their paws; some can be a bit obsessive when it comes to licking. you can feel confident knowing every last ingredient that goes into naturaLab dog paw balm is completely safe! if they licks it off, just reapply.
shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, vitamin E, bees wax.