Sore muscles after an intensive workout? Sore feet after a walk or being on your feet for an entire day? Shoulder ache after working behind a desk for long hours? This sore muscle balm helps you to relief the muscle ache.
• olive oil acts as an antioxidant, which is a substance that prevents oxidation, it contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, these vitamins may be beneficial for the skin. It also be used to treat bacterial infections of the skin and improve healing.
• bees wax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
• cayenne pepper may boost your metabolism. The capsaicin in cayenne peppers has metabolism-boosting properties. It can also lower blood pressure, aid digestive health, help relieve pain and improve psoriasis.
• eucalyptus essential oil is a natural antiseptic with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties making it highly effective in acne skin infections and more.
• peppermint oil has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen the skin.
• lavender essential oil works to kill bacteria, and this can prevent and heal acne breakouts, it unclogs pores and reduces inflammation. It can aid in skin lightening since it reduces inflammation, reduce discoloration, including dark spots, helps lessen blotchiness and redness.
• clove essential oil has traditionally been used for a variety of purposes, including: as an antimicrobial, to help kill bacteria. As a pain reliever for conditions such as toothache and muscle pain, for digestive upset, and to relieve respiratory conditions like cough and asthma.
• vitamin E protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals. It can prevent premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation.
• cinnamon in a variety of forms has been studied for its effect on infection control, blood sugar management, and other conditions. It has antibacterial, antifungal, antidiabetic and antioxidant properties.
sore muscle balm
gently massage onto the muscle ache spot with circular motion, hand wash after used is recommended, avoid contact to eyes and mouth.