A body bar can help to protect skin cells from damaging, often caused by the sun and free radicals. It reduces the size of your pores, limits the secretions of oil (great for those with oily skin), and tighten the skin.
• coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, not only great at moisturizing the skin but because it also increases skin elasticity, it can be anti-aging as well. The seemingly magical oil also contains many antioxidants, especially vitamin E, which means it can protect skin from free radical damage. Additionally, coconut oil has lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties, so it can help fight acne-causing bacteria.
• high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
• olive oil acts as an antioxidant, which is a substance that prevents oxidation, it contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, these vitamins may be beneficial for the skin. It also be used to treat bacterial infections of the skin and improve healing.
• rosemary essential oil increases the skin's elasticity therefore decreasing droopiness and age spots. The anti-inflammatory benefits are key to eliminating puffiness, it contains iron, calcium, and phytonutrients, help from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. This essential oil is known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
• lemongrass Oil has good fungicidal properties and may be used to remedy fungal infections, like athlete's foot. Astringent: as an effective astringent, lemongrass helps to minimize pores, limit the secretions of oil and tighten skin.
• bees wax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
rosemary body bar
use the bar roll on skin, then massage into it.