This lip balm contains extra shea butter and coconut oil to make your lips soft and calming lavender prevents lips from cracking.
• coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, not only great at moisturizing the skin but because it also increases skin elasticity, it can be anti-aging as well. The seemingly magical oil also contains many antioxidants, especially vitamin E, which means it can protect skin from free radical damage. Additionally, coconut oil has lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties, so it can help fight acne-causing bacteria.
• high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
• bees wax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
• lavender essential oil works to kill bacteria, and this can prevent and heal acne breakouts, it unclogs pores and reduces inflammation. It can aid in skin lightening since it reduces inflammation, reduce discoloration, including dark spots, helps lessen blotchiness and redness.
• peppermint oil has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen the skin.
lavender lip balm
apply on lips whenever you need.