This hydrating cream keeps your skin hydrated without it feeling greasy. It also helps to treat redness and inflammation. Suitable for all skin types.
• almond oil contains vitamin A and E, it helps to protect your skin from UV radiation damage, soft, smooth and free of fine lines. It can heal irritated and chapped skin, reduce acne.
• bees wax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
• olive oil acts as an antioxidant, which is a substance that prevents oxidation, it contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, these vitamins may be beneficial for the skin. It also be used to treat bacterial infections of the skin and improve healing.
• aloe vera is rich in vitamin C and E, keeping your skin young, hydrated and moisturized.
• vitamin E protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals. It can prevent premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation.
• lavender essential oil works to kill bacteria, and this can prevent and heal acne breakouts, it unclogs pores and reduces inflammation. It can aid in skin lightening since it reduces inflammation, reduce discoloration, including dark spots, helps lessen blotchiness and redness.
• clary sage essential oil is suited to both oily and dry skin types. It exhibits a cooling property that soothes skin afflicted with inflammation and it calms rashes. Its balancing property stabilizes the production of natural oil and sebum to prevent acne breakouts.
• leucidal SF is a probiotic-based ingredient created by the fermentation of lactobacillus. it can provide moisturizing and conditioning benefits.
hydrating face cream
apply on skin after toner, gently massage till fully absorb.