This gentle soap is suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin. Cocoa butter and coconut oil nourish and clean your skin, while chamomile eseential oil prevents and calms inflammation.
• Cocoa butter has emollient properties. Due to its fatty acid content, it deeply hydrates the skin and it prevents the skin from drying and peeling. It also nourishes the skin due to the oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids in its composition, all known for preventing dry skin. These fatty acids create a protective coating on the skin, sealing in the moisture.
• Coconut oil is well known on bringing tons of benefits to our skin. It reduces dryness by locking in moisture. It also removes impurities and helps soothes skin irritated skin.
• The extra virgin olive oil in this recipe is direct from Tuscany traditional olive farm. Olive oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, and has been linked to improved skin moisturization, anti-aging effects ,and relief from sun damage.
• Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
• Castor oil is a vegetable oil derived from the seeds of the castor oil plant Ricinus communis, is a multipurpose oil that people have used for thousands of years. It can help lock moisture in the skin, is thought to have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, moisturizing, and other useful properties.
• Chamomile essential oil posses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
Please note the soap is fully handmade in cold process. The size & color might be slightly different than in photo.
lather the soap with wet hands and massage onto skin with gentle, circular motion. rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
coconut oil, cocoa butter, olive oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, chamomile essential oil, chamomile extract, sodium hydroxide, aqua.