Cold and flu season can be frustrating. This effective & soothing balm helps to relieve congestion and let you have a good night's rest! This congestion balm contains rosemary essential oil and is not suitable for use during pregnancy.
• high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
• bees wax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
• coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, not only great at moisturizing the skin but because it also increases skin elasticity, it can be anti-aging as well. The seemingly magical oil also contains many antioxidants, especially vitamin E, which means it can protect skin from free radical damage. Additionally, coconut oil has lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties, so it can help fight acne-causing bacteria.
• eucalyptus essential oil is a natural antiseptic with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties making it highly effective in acne skin infections and more.
• fir essential oil helps relieve joint pain and arthritis, treat bronchitis and sinusitis, soothes rheumatic symptoms. It also reduce feelings of fatigue and protects the skin from free radical damage.
• peppermint oil has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen the skin.
• rosemary essential oil increases the skin's elasticity therefore decreasing droopiness and age spots. The anti-inflammatory benefits are key to eliminating puffiness, it contains iron, calcium, and phytonutrients, help from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. This essential oil is known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
• clove essential oil has traditionally been used for a variety of purposes, including: as an antimicrobial, to help kill bacteria. As a pain reliever for conditions such as toothache and muscle pain, for digestive upset, and to relieve respiratory conditions like cough and asthma.
congestion balm - adult
gently massage onto chest. wash your hand after apply the balm to avoid contact to eyes.