Chamomile body bar is great to treat irritation, ance or sensitive skin. It also has calming and anti-inflammatory properties, which keeps your skin in good condition.
• jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
• high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
• coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, not only great at moisturizing the skin but because it also increases skin elasticity, it can be anti-aging as well. The seemingly magical oil also contains many antioxidants, especially vitamin E, which means it can protect skin from free radical damage. Additionally, coconut oil has lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties, so it can help fight acne-causing bacteria.
• cedar essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful on reducing stubborn breakouts.
• chamomile essential oil is a wonderful ingredient to help soothe your complexion and to calm your skin.
chamomile body bar
use the bar roll on skin, then massage into it.