A natural allergy relief for seasonal allergies, irritation, or to apply to bites, stings or rashes.
• coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, not only great at moisturizing the skin but because it also increases skin elasticity, it can be anti-aging as well. The seemingly magical oil also contains many antioxidants, especially vitamin E, which means it can protect skin from free radical damage. Additionally, coconut oil has lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties, so it can help fight acne-causing bacteria.
• jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
• bees wax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
• lemon essential oil is astringent and detoxifying. Its antiseptic properties help in treating and clearing skin.
• peppermint oil has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen the skin.
• lavender essential oil works to kill bacteria, and this can prevent and heal acne breakouts, it unclogs pores and reduces inflammation. It can aid in skin lightening since it reduces inflammation, reduce discoloration, including dark spots, helps lessen blotchiness and redness.
• frankincense essential oil is reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars, and stretch marks. It also helps boost immune system, heals wounds and is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that has antimicrobial effects.
take a small pea-sized amount and rub on area desired. if it is for breathing or sinus, rub on chest, neck, or just under nose. it can also be put on the bottom of the feet. apply directly on top of bites and stings.